Try these 3 steps now!
Step 1: Self Realisation.
You will be led through a few steps to awaken an inner subtle energy by Shri Mataji, founder of this meditation. (If you have a slow internet connection or your access to videos and audios is blocked then use this version)
“Blossom time has come and many ancient seekers are today getting their Self Realisation.” – Shri Mataji
Step 2. How to meditate
Once your inner being has been activated, follow these steps for your daily 10 minutes meditation. (For your daily mediation, you may, or may not wish to, start by repeating Step 1 above each time.)
- Sit with your hands open on the lap, palms up. Sit on a chair or on the floor, as you wish. If practical, remove your shoes to establish a connection with Mother Earth.
- Be aware of your breathing and take a few deep breaths, then continue breathing in a quiet, relaxed way.
- Try to not following any thoughts but just let them go, don’t follow them.
- If you can’t stop thinking, say gently within yourself, “Not this thought, not this thought” or “I forgive myself and I forgive everyone”
- When you are peaceful, see if you can feel a gentle cool breeze on your hands, or gently blowing upwards above your head.
- When you feel the cool above your head, gently keep your attention there. Rest both hands on your lap, palms up.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and silence.
- Meditating daily for 10 minutes will help to strengthen your experience.
Use some music to accompany your meditation…